A solo podcast episode where I break down the main reasons why resistance training is the best form of exercise in terms of your mental health, longevity and building an admirable physique.
DURING THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:
• Resistance training vs cardio for your mental health
• My experience with depression and how resistance training helped me overcome it
• The mental health benefits that I have experienced with my clients who are consistent with resistance training
• An insight into a study which concluded with resistance training being better than cardio for anxiety and depression
• Why strength training is more beneficial than cardio for bone density, heart health, healthy hormones, longevity and fat loss
• The reason why lifting weights will help you shift body fat, and more
Follow me on instagram: @martinsilvafitness
Get your FREE fat loss, ab and fasting guides HERE.
For online coaching or competition prep, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out this study on why strength is so important for longevity.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
If you liked this episode then please head over to iTunes to give this podcast a rating and review, this is the best way for this podcast to reach more people and help them optimise their body. Also please share this podcast link to any friends or family who you think will benefit from this podcast.
WHERE ELSE CAN I LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST
Currently, you can listen to this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or Castbox.